Appearing for interviews is always a tough task , more so if you are a fresher and just have completed your college !
In today’s blog I shall be mentioning few frequently asked questions and I will be discussing the answers too in the upcoming blogs!
Leave a comment if you need any help.
- Tell us about yourself?
- What is your biggest strength?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Why do you want to leave or why did you leave your last job?
- Tell me about a time you discovered a problem before anyone else?
- What’s your plan for the first 30, 60, 90 days?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Why have you decided to change career paths?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about a time when faced with a difficult challenge.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Where else are you interviewing?
- Tell me about a time when you were given constructive feedback? How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you managed others without authority?
- Is there anything else that I should know about?
- What motivates you?
- Tell me about a time when you had multiple priorities.
- Tell me about an instance where you failed.
- What questions do you have for us?
- Tell me about the biggest accomplishment?
- How do you manage your time?