We all hit tough times every now and again and sometimes it might seem like there’s no hope of escape. This hopeless feeling puts you into an extremely negative vibration which is not only unpleasant to experience, but also causes the law of attraction to bring more unpleasant experiences into your life. Thankfully, there are several things you can do to help deal with these difficult times and even start lifting yourself out of them.
6 Tips On How To Handle Tough Times
Whether you’re struggling financially, emotionally, with relationships, or with your health, these tips are sure to help.
Give them a try. The more you use them, the better your results will be.
1.Look For The Good In Your Life
When things go wrong in your life, it’s easy to keep your thoughts focused on those problems. Focusing on your difficulties will tend to leave you feeling both drained and depressed.
No matter what is going wrong, I promise you that there is still a lot of beautiful and amazing things in your life. You just need to take some time to look for them. Are you currently enjoying good health, great relationships, a good financial situation, a great spiritual connection, a beautiful home, a loving family, great friends? Take some time to really appreciate any or all of these things if you are.
Another great place to look for things to appreciate is nature. Take some time to go out in nature and really focus your attention on the fresh air, the sunshine, the beauty of the plants and animals. This is one of my favorite things to do when negative thoughts start overwhelming me. Within minutes of going outside and really focusing on everything around me I start to feel truly grateful that I have the opportunity to live on this planet and experience the beauty of it with all of my senses.
Looking for things to appreciate will redirect your thoughts away from what’s wrong, and you will quickly notice yourself starting to feel better. As you begin to feel better your vibration will shift from a negative one to a positive one and you will begin to attract more positive experiences into your life.
2.Focus On Solutions, Not Your Problems
I mentioned earlier that it’s easy to get caught up in focusing on what’s wrong in your life. You can feel angry, depressed, victimized, or worse. You can talk to your friends and family about how horrible your life is, and they might even give you some pity or tell you how much their lives suck too. However, none of these things is going to help you move past your difficulties. In fact, all of these activities are just going to make you feel worse and putting all of your energy into the problem itself is just going to attract more problems into your life.
Instead of focusing on the problem itself, start looking for ways to solve it. Instead of asking “why me?”, start asking “How can I solve this?”.
As you begin focusing on solutions, several things will begin to happen:
- First, you will begin feeling better and more hopeful.
- Second, your subconscious brain will begin to work on coming up with a solution for you.
- Third, your point of attraction will shift and you will begin to attract solutions into your life instead of more problems.
3.Learn Your Lessons
Problems and difficulties offer a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow, and become a better person.
- Health problems offer lessons on how we should be taking care of our bodies.
- Financial difficulties can force us to find new and better ways to make money (or force you out of a job you hate, giving you the opportunity to pursue doing something you love doing instead).
- Relationship difficulties offer you the opportunity to improve how you relate to and treat others. They also offer you the opportunity to better determine what qualities are important in the people you enter into relationships with.
- Whenever you encounter a problem or difficulty, look for the lesson in it and do your best to learn it well. When we learn the lessons that our problems are trying to teach us, we grow as an individual and put ourselves into a position to enjoy a better life experience as we go forward.
We can learn a lot from basic physics – nothing happens until something moves.
It’s not often that your problems will just go away on their own. Start brainstorming and researching ways that you can solve your problem, then get your butt in gear and go do it. You might just succeed! On top of that, you will start feeling hopeful instead of hopeless!
5.Keep Your Vibration Up
Since the law of attraction brings you experiences based on how you’re feeling, if you’re feeling depressed, angry, sad, lonely, or hopeless, you are attracting more negative experiences into your life.
If you want to attract better life experiences, you must do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.
Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- Spend some fun time with a pet, friends, or loved ones.
- Get out into nature
- Visualize what you want instead of dwelling on the unpleasant stuff that you’ve got
- Exercise vigorously. This will release endorphins that make you feel good.
- Spend some time doing your favorite hobby.
- Watch a funny movie, or read a funny book.
6.Ask for Help
Don’t be shy about asking other people for help and advice. Most people like helping others and will be glad to help you in some way, shape, or form. Besides, even if they don’t help you, you really aren’t any worse of than before you asked. You’ve really got nothing to lose by asking